Its great to circulate you probably guessed that the blood just doesnt slosh around your body once it leaves the heart it moves through many tubes called arteries . Credit kristian hammerstad to appreciate why this matters heres a quick anatomy lesson your brain is tied to your heart by your vagus nerve. What is your risk for a heart attack and how can you prevent one the american heart association explains the major risk factors for heart disease and coronary artery . The american heart association explains the different types of fats what are healthy fats knowing which fats raise ldl cholesterol is the first step in lowering . Msn health and fitness has fitness nutrition and medical information for men and women that will help you get active eat right and improve your overall wellbeing
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.