Tibia and fibula fracture often occur together which could be at same or different levels few pictures of tibia and fibula fracture are shown. Musculoskeletal x ray trauma tutorial radiology masterclass x ray tutorial discussing the anatomy of the ankle as seen on x ray bones and ligaments of the ankle . Figures a and b show an ao ota type c pilon fracture with metaphyseal comminution and intra articular involvement of the tibia there is an associated fibula fracture. Tibia is the bone that spans from knee to ankle here are some xray pictures of fractured tibia
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.