Results the median age of patients with stress induced cardiomyopathy was 63 years and 95 percent were women clinical presentations included chest pain pulmonary . Abstract background extreme hormonal and metabolic responses to stress are associated with increased morbidity and mortality in sick adults we hypothesized that . Department of anesthesia the toronto hospital western division university of toronto toronto ontario accepted for publication january 6 1995 address
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.