The ulna is the medial bone of the forearm and is homologous with fibula of the leg this along with other bone called radius connects elbow with radius. A distal radius fracture also known as wrist fracture is a break of the part of the radius bone which is close to the wrist symptoms include pain bruising and . 146 ajr203 july 2014 arm position ranging from 60 to 80 in the neutral position to 10 at the extremes of rotation the variable bony articulation ac. Learning radiology of shoulder joint dislocation upper limb x rays anterior shoulder dislocation x ray shoulder dislocation tutorial
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.