Traumatic injuries can range from minor isolated wounds to complex injuries involving multiple organ systems all trauma patients require a systematic approach to . 1 heuristics for optimal decision making 2 patient throughput heuristics 3 heuristics for minimizing errors 4 errors influencing clinical decisionmaking. Original article vitamin d 3 and calcium to prevent hip fractures in elderly women marie c chapuy phd monique e arlot md franois duboeuf phd . Original article validity of a set of clinical criteria to rule out injury to the cervical spine in patients with blunt trauma jerome r hoffman md william r
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.