Acute kidney injury aki is defined as an abrupt or rapid decline in renal filtration function see the image below. Classification traumatic brain injury is defined as damage to the brain resulting from external mechanical force such as rapid acceleration or deceleration impact . Autonomic dysreflexia is a potentially dangerous clinical syndrome that develops in individuals with spinal cord injury resulting in acute uncontrolled . 3 1 the american trauma society offers the combined basic and advanced trauma registry course cstr certified specialist in trauma registry credential by. Sepsis severe sepsis and septic shock represent increasingly severe systemic inflammatory responses to infection sepsis is common in the aging population and it
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.