Trauma is the most common cause of nonobstetric death among pregnant women in the united states motor vehicle crashes domestic violence and falls are the most . Traumatic injuries can range from minor isolated wounds to complex injuries involving multiple organ systems all trauma patients require a systematic approach to . Splenic injuries whether from penetrating trauma such as a gunshot or knife wound or from blunt trauma via motor vehicle crash or fall are common and can be lethal. Trauma is a major cause of morbidity and mortality in the developed world road traffic accidents are one of the leading causes up to 45 of patients with blunt . Introduction blunt cardiac injury bci refers to injury sustained due to blunt trauma to the heart the manifestations of such range from clinically silent
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.