Arranging a hand tied bouquet is a methodical process if you add your groups of flowers in the same sequence and turn the bunch slightly in the same direction every . Use 6 8 stems each of two different types of foliage and 7 11 stems each of three varieties of flower or 2 3 stems if using spray flowers for this small arrangement
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.