Areas of expertise degenerative conditions of the cervical thoracic and lumbar spine all members of the metropolitan group are trained in diagnosis treatment and . Background because clinicians fear missing occult cervical spine injuries they obtain cervical radiographs for nearly all patients who present with blunt trauma. Background although cervical spine trauma is more common following high velocity mechanisms of injury resulting in multiple injuries falls and low velocity . Chapter 4 cervical spine trauma the cervical spine provides musculoskeletal stability and supports for the cranium and a flexible and protective column for movement . Figure a shows a man with chin on chest deformity caused by increasing kyphosis at the cervicothoracic junction figure b shows a severely kyphotic cervicothoracic
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.