The effect of trauma on pregnancy depends on the gestational age of the fetus the type and severity of the trauma and the extent of disruption of normal uterine and . Hypovolemic shock refers to a medical or surgical condition in which rapid fluid loss results in multiple organ failure due to inadequate circulating . Ultrasound in trauma the fast exam focused assessment with sonography in trauma. Priapism is defined as an abnormal persistent erection of the penis it is usually painful and it is unrelated to sexual stimulation and unrelieved by
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.